That idiot Rush Limbaugh - but that is not the point

Rush Limbaugh said "I want him to fail". I can kill a man with a pencil and I've never come closer to wanting to.

But I have decided that rather than remaining angry at the idiot, I would share with friends some things recently read or heard which I found amusing, insightful and sometimes both. Here goes:

- I have been told that I inspire an "intellectual gag reflex" (as in just being too freakin cerebral about everything).

- "Instead of the mahi mahi, could I just get the mahi cause' I am not that hungry"

- "the eyes are the nipples of the face"

- when referring to a commuter plane - "we were travelling half the speed of smell"

- referring to Nancy Pelosi - "there are less frenetic humming birds than that woman"

- "I just think better lying down"

- "life is much like the Four Seasons in Maui - you get off the elevator and you either make the turn towards ocean front suites or the other way with 99% of the other people"

- "I have more vowels than a Honolulu phonebook" (only my son is likely to get this one)

- "some poeople dream of having been on the 67 Yankees, others of having been on Project Orion" - me !

- "I rode an $800,000 vehicle to work this morning, it's called the city bus"

- "the only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once" - you'd think it was a comedian who said that but it wasn't

- "It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very hard to have a simple idea." I have very many complicated ideas.

- "When was the last atheist riot?"

- "the moral self-righteousness of the have-nots"

Too bad this had to be PG in case my kids see it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is Al Gore lying and why isn't anybody calling him on it?

Understanding Bitcoin, Ether, cryptocurrencies, blockchain and "distributed ledger"

"Make America Great Again" was less about "Great" and much more about "Again"